Onion Roasted Garlic Elk Burgers
Garlic lovers, onion lovers—we can all unite! Spice up your elk meat to create a patty that’s made for the grill. It’s easy and the flavours make this burger the star of the show every time. Mix it up, grill it up and let’s eat!
- 1.5 lb ground elk
- 2 tbsp onion roasted garlic soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp steak spice
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup favourite bbq sauce
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl. Divide and press into 8 patties (approximately 3 ½- to 4-inch diameter).
- Refrigerate your patties until the grill is ready.
- Grill on medium high heat for about 2 ½ minutes per side. Baste with additional sauce, or cover with your favourite cheese for the last 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your patty on your choice of bun, condiments and toppings.