Duck Roll Ups
Posted on 08/27/2016
by Brad Fenson
- 6 boneless, skinless duck breasts
- 6 slices of deli ham
- ¾ cup fresh pineapple, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- Hot pepper jelly
Prep: Overnight | Cook: 8m
- Slice duck breasts into two or three cutlets (slice with the grain of the meat the full length of the breast). A sharp fillet knife works well and partially frozen breasts are easier to work with.
- Place cutlets in a large resealable bag and cover with teriyaki sauce. This recipe works best if the breasts are marinated overnight
- After marinating is complete, take cutlets out of sauce and lay flat on a cutting board.
- Ham slices can be cut in half so that they fit over the cutlet.
- Next, place pineapple in the centre of the ham slice that is covering the cutlet.
- Fold the entire cutlet in half and weave toothpicks through the edges to hold the pineapple and ham inside the cutlet.
- Grill them on a hot barbecue for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with hot pepper jelly for dipping.
Back to the Kitchen