Posted on 06/24/2018
While there’s no right or wrong way to do a marinade, sometimes you just know when you’ve hit the jackpot. This is one of those times!
Italian salad dressing typically contains vinegar, oil, and spices and is easy to use when putting together a meal. You can take your wild game cooking to the next level by making your own Italian marinade to use on kebabs, fowl, steak or roast. Control the flavours you and your family will appreciate for custom made taste.
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar (red wine or apple cider are good options)
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, mashed and minced
- 4 sprigs or 1 tbsp oregano
- 4 sprigs or 1 tbsp basil
Prep: 5m | Cook: 0m
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Put the lid on the jar and shake it for 30 seconds, or until the marinade has emulsified.
- Use the marinade on your favourite meat or brushed on your grilled vegetables. Store unused portions in the fridge.
Back to the Kitchen